Friday, September 28, 2007

One of the Best Days of My Life... Yet it could have been better...

Today is a very great day for all of us... and for me, i guess it is one of the best.... Well we had the convocation today. i was one of the silver and deportment awardees. well, i wasnt bored since angeli was beside me, pat was behind me and dana and barbie were near me... i loved it! miguel wasnt beside me! yay! haha... GOD saved me from all his questions and nasty comments... haha... they also forced me to tell about #30... well that's the new code and no one (not even ana and dana) knows why i called him that... there's a very long and boring expalanation for that and as of the moment, i wont tell... i left clues which will never point to him... misleading ones... haha... sometimes u have to show that u like somebody even if u dont so that the real identity of the person u dont want to be known be hidden... its deep.. i know...

It's monday and we had a game against section 29 ( i wasnt absent in adma! yay!) ... and we won! i was so happy!!! zigmund mainly made us win... he was the last one to shoot our winning point.. it was actually a free throw since a player from the other team got a foul i guess about 2 seconds before the game ended... nice game 27!

lastly and most importantly we had moments... we use this "term" to describe any romantic experience (not really that romantic... haha... there were many.... very "mababaw" or shallow for other people, yet very important for me... i love him and every single moment shared with us together is a special one to cherish... deep again i'm afraid...
the last part which did not make my day as nice as i wanted it to be is that "they" forced me to tell my crush until 5:30 and even in our school bus... they thought that they were __________ and _____________. haha..... better be safe...

"if only u were mine and i could show my love for you... i would have done it... i don't care what other people say... all i care about is you..."