Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's like magic.. :)

It is magic.. Really.. If you were able to watch the Ginebra Kings' rough start, you'll believe me. They started as the lowest of lows in the eliminations having 0 wins and 5 losses; even lower than the Welcoat Dragons which is a new team in the PBA. Who knew that they'll even be able to get in the quarter finals? Who knew that they'll end up as CHAMPIONS??

I'm a Purefoods Tender Juicy fan but I admire the Kings so much for their "never say die" spirit which I hope my team has too. I admire so many players in BGK and have loved it already. Actually, during the elimination game between Ginebra and Purefoods, I didn't know which team to support. In the end, Ginebra won and I wasn't sad at all 'cause I love both teams and who can blame me? I admire them both. You might not understand me and say that I'm "balimbing", just liking Ginebra because they won the Championship.. But believe me, I had a hard time choosing before. I felt that every time I cheered for the Kings, I was betraying the Giants. Oh come on... Am I the only abnormal one??

Anyway, the game last night was so good!! It had "thrill." At first, Ginebra took the lead. Well, not a BIG lead.. A normal one... I was so happy and was quite confident that we would win.. But, of course, I did not want to say it.. (I didn't wanna be like Coach Bo Perasol who had to eat all that he said before against Ginebra.) Then came the fourth quarter during which I actually felt like my heart would leap anytime while watching.. Good thing Mark Caguioa was there to the rescue. Though he was injured, he tried his best to grab the rebounds instead of shooting, which I think he knows wouldn't be advisable because of his injury. Eric Menk and Ronald Tubid? Oh.. What can I say? They made my jaw hang open stupidly in the air... Eric was simply amazing. Ronald was just great. Alexander was so persistent. He made me adore him more when he blocked "someone" foul-free (can't remember.. sorry..) even if he already had 5 fouls. His promise made me realize that he really deserves the Best Import of the Conference Award; not only because of his very good numbers, but also because of his spirit. He said before that he wouldn't like to leave the team without the championship. His promise and Mark's? Oh yes. Oh so fulfilled. :D

Mark: Thank you very much for the effort you showed last night. Although you weren't named mvp, I don't care. I still think you're one of the best. Even if you were injured badly, you still did your best; not for yourself but for the team. That's the spirit. Hope you'll get well soon!

Eric:
You were so great last night. You showed everyone that even if you got injured, the MVP skills are still within you. Looks like a lot of people learned never to doubt your skills again! Congratulations Eric! See you next conference!

Chris A.
:
I'm gonna miss you so much. I admire you in every way there is in this world. I'll never forget your greatness, your kindness, your legendary salute, and of course you're never dying toothpick. Congratulations for bringing Ginebra to the finals! Hope to see you in the next Fiesta Conference!!

Ronald:
Congratulations on being the MVP. I'm so proud of you. You did it despite coming back from injury. You have shown everyone the perfect example of the never-say-die spirit. Keep it up! Hope you won't get injured ever again!

Junthy:
Hope you're okay. I was so sad during game 6 and last night 'cause I saw you sad and injured. I really hope that you're injuries will be healed soon. Also hope that you have already seen the team for you in Barangay Ginebra.Take care 'cause I care. :)

Paul:
Your answers in last night's interview made me feel more emotional. Yes, Paul. You're right. The team's heart made you win.. I'm so happy for you. Thank you very much for last night's awesome game. Go Kid Lightning!!!

Sunday:
Though you weren't able to score last night, it doesn't matter. You tried, that's what's important. You helped the team a lot during the series. There are really times of being not-so-good, it's plain normal.

Coach Jong:
Congratulations! You are really a great coach. I admire your strategy. Many might not appreciate you as much as they idolize the players.. But I think you're just as great as the players you coach! Go Coach!! I'm always here to support you!

Chris P.:
You did great last night and in game 6. I never thought that you have those many hidden skills! I never thought that you were that good! Show your skills to everyone but stay humble 'cause that's what I like about you. :)

Jayjay:
Though you weren't able to play, I admire you so much. I know how good you are and even if you were injured, you helped the team by cheering them up and reminding them of your motto. I saw your happiness last night and believe it or not, I've never seen you more handsome than how you looked like last night. Keep reaching for the stars but always remember to stay humble, okay?

Macky:
I wasn't able to see you play for so long. I missed you so much. I have always waited for the camera to show the bench. You're really so goodlooking. And from what I've heard, kind too. I remember the time when you scored 8 points in 2 minutes and I was so happy that time. Hope I'll receive free ice cream from you.. Kidding! haha. But, seriously, I like you and can't wait to see you play more minutes next conference.

Raffy:
You did well this conference.. I'm so happy for you.. I saw your happiness last night. I hope that would last long.. :D Also hope that you'll keep up the good work or even do better.:)

Billy:
Thanks for the effort during the whole conference.. I saw how much you strived hard, and for that I commend you. Try and try more next conference, okay? Never ever say die.. :)

Those who weren't able to play:
yes... I know it was sad and frustrating. But I know that Coach Jong would do something next conference to let you guys play. Thank you so much for supporting your teammates always. It helps so much, you know.


♥♥♥ CONGRATULATIONS GINKINGS!!! KEEP UP THE OH-SO-GOOD WORK!!! ♥♥♥
...

I love you Barangay Ginebra Kings and Purefoods Tender Juicy Giants!!! See you next conference!!! ...