Friday, August 8, 2008

The Most Shocking Test Result

So far, so good! Well, at least if you count on my standards last year. I guess I was expecting too much from myself. Remember my post about my Geometry test? That's what this is about... Well, I really thought that I would fail Geom and/or CVE. The weird thing is, I got 91 in both! Isn't that weird? And after studying so hard in Filipino, just to get the best in Filipino award back, I got an 89! I was so shocked. I thought I did better in this test than in the first Filipino long test... *sigh.. I don't know what went wrong... I was quite ok with my English test considering that I finished it just on time (cause I rewrote my letter over and over again). I think I did pretty well in Trigonometry. Most of my mistakes were due to carelessness. (example, i wrote 88.4 instead of 88.9) Hmm.. I was quite disappointed with my SS grade 'cause my only mistake was in the second part of the test and the question was, "who won in the Trojan war?" I was so stupid..

Anyway, we had the contest today in SS and we won! Thanks to Pat who answered the last question right which made us win. I'm so happy. We got 99 in a seatwork and +3 in a long test. I guess I'd like the 3 points to be added to my long test 1 which was lower than my long test 2...

Ah well.. What's done is done. I won't be able to do anything with my damned Filipino test anymore.. I'll try to do well in my Quarter Exam.. Though I'm quite nervous about Chemistry 'cause I might not be able to start the test on time and I think got stupid after the first long test. I'm really slow at analyzing problems so I think that would be a problem. I have to beg God for a lot of wisdom....

Btw, Air21 won against Ginebra in Game2 of the PBA Smart Fiesta Conference Finals. The score was 124-90. Too bad for the Ginkings who said goodbye to what I thought was going to be their 14th straight win. But I think that they also must be thankful 'cause they won in best player of the conference (JayJay Helterbrand) and best import (Chris Alexander).

*happy 66th birthday to my dearest Inay!!!*

*advanced happy birthday to Monique who'll celebrate her birthday tomorrow*