Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Smile. :)


Hanna took the what do people first notice about you? quiz and the result is your smile

As soon as people look at you, they automatically as dazzled by your great smile! You have the ability to light up an entire room! Your wonderful smile is what gets you noticed!

Just sharing. It's funny, I never thought about my smile for a long time. Some people ask me why I always smile. And now, I'm about to tell you guys why. Well, I guess I just love smiling. It's a great therapy. I mean, you'll never get stressed once you're used to smiling. Sadly, it looks like my smile's becoming more and more fake each time. I guess it's because I force myself to smile in spite of sadness or annoyance. I just don't like people seeing me sad.. I think that, somehow, I affect them when they see my mood, especially my friends. They seem to be sad too when they see me sad. Yeah, so that's that. Just had the sudden urge to share. :))

Labels: , , ,